We are open again from May 18, reservations can be made from May 18.
We do adhere to a number of measures and these are as follows;
- We cannot provide a luggage service, for this you can use a bollard cart
- The check-in is in the Coast pavilion, at the front, this is indicated upon arrival
- At check-in we do not shake hands, the key is handed to you here and then you can walk to the house yourself
- Take into account the 1.5 meter measure when checking in
- Group formation and / or reception of third parties is not allowed during your stay
- The beach houses are additionally disinfected and ventilated
- We place extra shielding between the verandas
We adhere to the RIVM measures, we assume that our guests do the same.
Strandpaviljoen de Kust will be temporarily open for delivery to the cottages and take away.
If you have any questions, you can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Aan Zee Slapen Team