- How much does it cost to rent one of your beach bungalows?
- Are your bungalows really on the beach?
- What is a duneside bungalow? Can I see the sea from there?
- Where do I park my vehicle and how much do I have to pay?
- What are your check-in and check-out times?
- Can I take my dog with me?
- Does the bungalow have an oven?
- Can I have a barbecue near the bungalow?
- Is there a supermarket nearby?
- Does the price include bed linen?
- Does the bungalow have towels?
- Can I book a bungalow on the date I selected?
- How do I pay for my booking?
- Are there any interesting sights and fun activities in the area?
It all depends on your booking period and the duration of your stay, as well as the type of bungalow you choose. View our prices and availability under Book now.
Yes, our bungalows are set up in two rows, directly on the beach. All bungalows have sea view.
Our duneside bungalows are located in our second row of bungalows. These bungalows are positioned slightly higher at two metres, against a dune, so you have a great view of the sea.
There’s a parking area within walking distance, at Dorpsduinen, just 250 metres from our beach bungalows. Parking is free in Wijk aan Zee (please park your car in the parking spaces available).
You can check-in from 3 p.m. on your day of arrival. Please check out before 10 a.m on your day of departure.
We have special Duneside bungalows available for families with dogs. Your furry friend is very welcome here! We do charge € 50 extra for your dog. You can bring two dogs, max.
Yes, all of our bungalows have a combination oven (with microwave function).
Open fire is not permitted, so please do not use a charcoal or gas barbecue. You can use an electric barbecue instead. Please be aware that this type of barbecue or baking tray is not included in the beach bungalow inventory.
Yes, there’s a SPAR supermarket at just 400 metres.
Yes, your booking price includes bed linen and towels.
Count on four towels per person per week (two during a midweek or weekend stay on the beach). We also provide a kitchen towel, dish cloth, and tea towel.
Use the book now button to view our bungalow availability.
Please complete a first payment within seven days after your booking confirmation. The final payment must be settled six weeks before your day of arrival at the latest. Payments can be made through iDeal or with a bank transfer.
There is so much to do here! Go to this page for a list of sights and activities